Alliance Pharma offers a wide range of testing for pesticide and herbicide active ingredients. Our scientists are capable of developing new analytical methods as well as transferring client methods for sample analysis. We are experienced with single and multi-residue testing on matrices including but not limited to soil, fruits, grains, dairy products, straw and hay. All of Alliance Pharma’s agrochemical studies are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements of the US EPA and European Commission.
- Analytical Method Development
- Independent Laboratory Validation
- Pesticide Residue Analysis
- Formulation Analysis
- Metabolite Identification
- UHPLC-UV/Visible and Fluorescence detection
- LC-MS and LC-MS/MS (Sciex API 4000, 5500, and 6500; Thermo Scientific Q Exactive)