- Perform assay development, validation and sample analysis according to SOPs requirements with minimal supervision;
- Interpret experimental results;
- Write and maintain study reports, research documentation and laboratory records;
- Review scientific data and ensure the quality meets company SOPs and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Communicate results to supervisor and sponsors;
- Calibrate/operate/maintain scientific equipment;
- Act as a technical resource for basic troubleshooting of assays and instruments;
- Interact with sponsors and vendors;
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory environment.
- Assists with any additional job responsibilities or tasks based on business or departmental needs, as assigned by management.
- B.S. degree/equivalent with 5+ years’ working experience, or M.Sc. degree/equivalent with 2+ years’ experience or Ph.D. degree in relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience as deemed appropriate by management;
- Able to conduct lab work independently using established routines and procedures;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Experience with instruments, assays and techniques commonly used in the work performed by the department;
- Ability to use computers and software including Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office.
<<< Return to Alliance Pharma Main Career page.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME