Perform individual tasks with oversight of some team functions.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- BS/MS in electronics technology, biomedical engineering, electrical or similar with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with operating, troubleshooting, repairing, and calibrating liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry systems required. Extensive experience with triple quadruple and orbitrap mass spectrometers required.
- Experience troubleshooting and critically evaluating abstract data desired.
- Experience in a regulated environment (GLP, or FDA) desired.
- Able to independently perform IQ/OQ, validation and maintenance of LC and MS instruments; and document paperwork by following regulated environment.
- Strong competency on Windows and other software, network knowledge, electrical/electronics, mechanics, chemistry technology; an analytical thinker with good engineering aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Exercise judgment in setting work priorities, identifying and optimizing next steps.
- Able to quickly adapt to change with positive and constructive feedback.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Effective Listener and Communicator
- Capacity to Master and Influence Others
- Results Driven
- Creative and Forward Thinking
- Extend Assistance
- Strategic Minded
- Problem Solving
<<< Return to Alliance Pharma Main Career page.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME