The Analyst I (LCMS Characterization) will perform basic daily laboratory duties and maintenances according to Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs), Best Business Practices (BBPs), and directions from supervisor.
- Perform routine laboratory work entailing sample receiving, sample processing, analytical data acquisition, data analysis, report writing, instrument maintenance, in vitro and in vivo biotransformation works, and daily lab organization
- Perform general laboratory maintenance, including stocking supplies and cleaning
- Refill solvent bottles, prepare aqueous and organic solvent solutions
- Maintain laboratory equipment in a clean, organized, and orderly manner
- Record lab documentation according to company SOPs and BBPs
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory environment
- Other job duties will be assigned as required
- B.Sc. degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or other related discipline;
- Positive attitude, hard-working, detail oriented, very responsible, and the ability to work well with others
- Ability to conduct lab work based on established routines and procedures;
- Able to work effectively in a team environment;
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office.
<<< Return to Alliance Pharma Main Career page.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME