- Design and conduct in vivo and in vitro metabolism studies using high resolution mass spectrometry (6545 Q-TOF and Orbitrap XL and QE plus);
- Interpret data using software (Compound Discoverer and MassMetaSite);
- Report data from in vivo and in vitro studies for identifying metabolite structures and associated pathways;
- Write and maintain study reports, research documentation and laboratory records;
- Communicate results to supervisor and sponsors;
- Apply knowledge of GLP (FDA, EPA and OECD) and GCP regulations as well as 21CFR Part 11 (electronic records and electronic signatures) as applicable to the
work of the department;
- Cooperate with QA, management, colleagues and clients;
- Calibrate/operate/maintain scientific equipment, such as 6545 Q-TOF and Orbitrap XL and QE Plus
- Act as a technical resource for basic troubleshooting of assays and instruments;
- Assists with any additional job responsibilities or tasks based on business departmental needs, as assigned by management.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry or Biochemistry, or foreign equivalent, plus one year experience working at a laboratory with experimental procedures and calculations, and in using pipettes, burettes, spectrophotometers, pH meters, and electrophoretic analysis.
<<< Return to Alliance Pharma Main Career page.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME