ur dedicated and knowledgeable team members have extensive experience from both CRO and pharmaceutical companies developing and validating immunoassays for biotherapeutics and biomarkers alike. Our expertise includes developing and validating anti-drug antibody (ADA) assays and neutralizing antibody (nAb) assays in plate based and cell-based formats.
The Alliance team has recently expanded our bioanalytical services to support Cell and Gene Therapy, including oligonucleotides. This expansion includes RT-qPCR for mRNA expression, oligo hybridization and stem-loop RT-qPCR for siRNA. Our experts leverage the latest technology supporting our wide customer base from early drug discovery through late-stage clinical development and post-approval.
- Method Transfer, Development, Validation and Sample Analysis for Large Molecules
- Immunoassays for PK/TK Studies
- Immunogenicity Assays (screening, confirmation, titration and nAb determination)
- Cell Based Bioassays (Nab, potency, cytotoxicity, genotoxicity and reporter gene assay)
- Gene Expression
- Enzymatic Assay
- ELISA (Chromogenic, Fluorescence, Luminescence Detection)
- MSD (Meso Sector S600) (Electrochemiluminescence (ECL) Detection)
- GyroLab xPloreTM
- qPCR (QuantStudioTM 7) and Hybridization ELISA
- Quanterix HDX
- Luminex Flexmap 3D
- Hamilton STAR Robotics