How has 2020 treated your company? It has been an odd year to say the least, and we are extremely grateful for the opportunities we have had in our field to work alongside and support companies, such as yours, providing medications to help people live the fullest life possible.
While we have been working with our clients on their exciting projects, we have also been working internally on growing! During the past 12 months we have expanded our footprint and capabilities within our current facility as we continue to build trusted partnerships with you – our clients! We have done this by adding the following:
- 3,000 square feet of additional office space
- Three additional laboratories that cover approximately 1,600 square feet
- OHC 3 – 5 lab facility
- A BSL3 lab facility will be completed in the fourth quarter of 2020
- Two Agilent 6495 QqQ LC-MS/MS instruments
- Two Agilent 8900 Triple Quad ICP-MS instruments
- Validated Agilent Mass Hunter software
- Two Sciex 6500+ LC-MS/MS instruments
- New Gyrolab xPlore
- Upgraded Watson LIMS to version 7.6.1
- One Agilent Bio-Inert UHPLC
We have also seen a 15% growth in our staff! We continually look for scientists, lab assistants and techs, IT specialists, software developers, business development/marketing, quality assurance, fellows, and report reviewers for example. We invite you to review our openings on our website and consider joining our role serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, and agrochemical industries, as well as academia.
We look forward to working with you in the months wrapping up 2020 as well as in 2021 with our increased space, resources and staff! Please reach out to us at 610-296-3152 or email@example.com to discuss how our space, equipment and staff can best meet your drug development and drug metabolism project needs.